PICNIC QUESTIONS? - We have Answers
We are all excited for this week. The weather is looking great and we pray it holds. Thank you for your generous support of time and treasure. We look forward to seeing everyone this weekend. Please see the following day of reminders below:
PRELUDE TO THE PICNIC (Adults Only)
Friday October 8 from 7:00 pm to 10:00 pm
- Adult Beverages, DJ, Chuck A Luck, Over/Under
- New York Tom’s Food Truck will be on site from 6:00 pm to 8:30 pm. Please see attached menu.
- Friday Night 50/50 Raffle - $100 per ticket (only 100 tickets will be sold)
PRESOLD BEER ARM BANDS FOR FRIDAY
- PICK UP AT THE BEER TICKET BOOTH starting at 6:30 pm
- Person must be present for wristband to be placed on them
- Beer will be served starting at 7:00 pm with last call at 9:45 pm
ST. GABRIEL THE ARCHANGEL PICNIC
Saturday October 9 from 10:00 am to 10:00 pm
- Lineup is from 8:00 am to 8:30 am
- Anyone with a car needs to be there no later than 8:15 a.m.
- Kids need to arrive by 8:30 a.m. to get their armbands and line up
- *** Candy may be thrown out, NO CHOCOLATE PLEASE, NO AGGRESSIVE THROWING AS WE DON’T WANT ANYONE HURT!!!
RIDE ARMBAND DISTRIBUTION
- Pre Purchased Armbands will be distributed prior to parade along the fence on Murdoch.
- Please bring picnic package armband ticket voucher with you.
- Kids should line up with their grade along the fence.
- ALL armbands will be put on the individual (ie. Person must be present).
- If you do not get your armband prior to the parade, there will be a booth for distribution starting at 10:00 am.
- Please show up on time for your shift as others are waiting on you.
- Please check in at the COMMAND BOOTH prior to your shift.
- If you are unable to make your assigned shift, please let someone at the command booth know.
- Thank you for your generous support. We can not have the picnic without everyone donating their time. THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU!
BEER and BEVERAGE BOOTHS
- BEER TICKET BOOTH WILL BE CREDIT CARD ONLY – NO CASH SALES, NO CASH SALES, NO CASH SALES -Please Plan Accordingly
- ALL PRESOLD BEER ARM BANDS CAN BE PICKED UP AT THE BEER TICKET BOOTH STARTING AT 10:00 am.
- Person must be present to have armband put on.
- As this is a fundraiser, please no pouring into others cups.
- Beer will be poured at 11:00 am with LAST CALL at 9:45 pm.
- Rockwell Brewery will be selling beer as well (25% of Proceeds Donated Back to St. Gabriel).
- Southside Wine and Spirits will have wine and cocktails available for sale.
- Open from 10:00 am to 8:30 pm.
- CASH and CREDIT Cards Accepted.
- Edibles and Essentials Dinners served from 4:30 p.m. to 6:30 p.m. (From Separate Food Tent).
BINGO - 10:30 am to 2:30 pm LOCATION TBD (Most Likely Outside)
CHUCK A LUCK AND OVER/UNDER - 2:00 pm to 10:00 pm
MUSIC LINE UP
- DJ from 10:00 am to 1:00 pm
- The Ohniners 1:00 to 2:00 pm
- Rich Guzman 3:00 to 4:30 pm
- Fanfare 5:00 to 7:00 pm
- One Way Traffic 7:00 to 10:00 pm
FIREWORKS – 10:00 pm
- PLEASE NO OUTSIDE FOOD OR DRINK – This is a fundraiser for the parish!!!
- All Lost and Found Items will be taken to the Command Booth – Including lost children
If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to reach out to Kevin Kozminske at (626) 848-6181
Thank you again for your generous support. We look forward to seeing everyone this weekend. Thank you!