St. Gabriel the Archangel parish is seeking a full-time Maintenance Worker to support the church. This role provides maintenance for parish/school buildings.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Cleans parish or school buildings: Mops and vacuums floors, cleans bathrooms, washes windows and performs other cleaning activities as directed.
- Performs snow removal with hand shovels, blows walkways.
- Provides other general assistance as needed through set-up of tables and chairs in facilities, as requested
- Hauling and moving items and picking up parts or other equipment as requested by staff
- Collects and disposes of trash and garbage
- Reports cleaning and grounds maintenance inventory needs to supervisor
If interested please contact the parish office 353-6303