Sunday, February 24
In the School Cafeteria
All who present to donate will receive an awesome “Love to Give” St Patrick’s Day T-shirt. The need is great, please donate.
Please make plans to attend to support the school and the community!
Why donate blood?
- You don’t need a special reason to give blood; you just need your own reason.
- Some of us give blood because we were asked by a friend.
- Some know that a family member or a friend might need blood some day.
- Some believe it is the right thing we do.
- Whatever your reason, the need is constant and your contribution is important for a healthy and reliable blood supply… And you’ll feel good knowing you've helped change a life.
Please donate ~ Sunday, February 24 ~ 8:30 am – 12: 30pm ~ in the School Cafeteria.
To schedule an appointment, call Judy Hunter at 314-353-6303 or go online to www.bloodcenterIMPACT.org use sponsor code 9227 to schedule online.
Eat and hydrate well before donating.
Must present photo ID to donate.