GUIDELINES for Visiting the Rectory
Need to Visit the Rectory? Here are some Guidelines.
We are requesting your cooperation in order to keep visitors and our rectory and church staff safe and healthy:
- All visitors to the church and rectory who are not fully vaccinated, please continue to wear a mask.
- If you would like to request Mass intentions, please call or email Eileen Garavaglia at the rectory. She can schedule your Mass intentions; you can then mail a check or drop it off at the rectory.
- If you are dropping off Offertory contributions, tuition payments, school registrations, etc. please place them in one of the rectory mail slots. There are mail slots at the side door of the rectory on Tamm and the front door located on Nottingham.
- If you have questions regarding baptisms, weddings, funerals or your charitable gifts, please email or call Eileen at extension 110 (8:00 am - 4:00 pm, Monday through Friday).
- If you have questions regarding school tuition or FACTS payments, please call Joan Miller at extension 121 (7:30 am - 3:00 pm, Monday through Thursday).
- If you have questions regarding the Scrip program or wish to purchase Scrip, please email or call Margie Uxa at extension 102 (8:00 am-noon, Tuesday and Thursday).
The rectory phone number is 314-353-6303.