Soccer is available to student/athletes in all grades, from Pre-Kindergarten through Grade 8. The CYC Soccer Season starts in September (after Labor Day) and runs through November, with playoffs from mid-November to first week of December. The Judge Dowd League begins in September (after Labor Day).
- Soccer sign ups for all grades are in the beginning of May. If multiple teams are needed per grade, teams will be divided up as early as May.
- Pre-K through Grade 1: Judge Dowd Soccer League. Pre-K players must be four years old by July 31.
- Grades 2-8: CYC South Central District League
- Players on the field including goalkeeper are as follows:
- Pre-K & Kindergarten: 6 v 6
- First Grade: 7 v 7
- Grades 2 & 3: 8 v 8
- Grade 4: 9 v 9
- Grades 5 through 8: 11 v 11
- Uniform Colors are as follows:
- Pre-K through First - Navy t-shirt
- Grades 2 through 8 - Navy/Gold
All players require an official CYC ID Card to participate in the program beginning in Grade 2. You can apply for your card online. You can find the upcoming sessions by going to the CYC link above.
All coaches/volunteers must have completed the all requirements of the Safe Environment Program.